Well, there is certainly no rule to decide what the mattress is for baby’s higher as each person’s requirements are different, but each of these provided is considered the safest crib mattress you can buy. You can read a lot of mattress from the crib review marks or you can take the advice of an experienced mom, but at the end of the day, this is our advice based on our experiences and the collective consensus of many to many parents. If you take a lot of research, time and commitment to get to this list, searching through thousands of products is not an easy task.
Did you know that your baby will spend 9,800 hours in the crib in its first two years of life? That is why it is so important to choose a good crib, but also an adequate mattress that offers the greatest comfort and safety. This is what you should know when buying safest crib mattress.
Viscoelastic, latex, foam, springs … The variety of mattresses for the cradle is as wide as that which exists in mattresses for conventional beds. However, taking into account the amount of time your baby will spend in the crib (more than 9,800 hours during the first two years, which equates to an average of 18 hours a day, and then you can continue sleeping in the crib perfectly until 3 or 4 years), you will realize how important it is to choose the mattress for the crib.
- The important thing about a crib mattress is the interior, not the exterior. Do not let yourself be tempted by beautiful or funny designs; Learn about the properties of the mattress before buying it to make sure it is really suitable. See the safest crib mattress!
- The mattress should fit perfectly with the dimensions of the crib; there can be gaps between the mattress and the crib where the foot, hand or head of the baby can be trapped. Take the measurements of the crib well before buying.
- Although a baby weighs little, the firmness of the mattress should be medium/high. A mattress that is too soft is not necessarily more comfortable for the baby, nor does it guarantee its safety, the rest it needs or its proper bone development.
- The materials of the mattress should offer thermal comfort, that is, generate little heat and allow the evacuation of the heat generated by the organism of the newborn (since a baby does not regulate its temperature and may suffer a heat stroke).
- All mattress materials should be soft and hypoallergenic to avoid the risk of allergies, irritations and other reactions from contact with the delicate skin of the baby. Remember that you will spend many hours lying on the mattress!
- It is not advisable to reuse mattresses already used because they may be deformed even if you do not perceive them. It is also not convenient to use travel mattresses, folding mattresses, etc. which are designed for short periods of time.
The purchase of a safest crib mattress
A baby can sleep tight only when they are comfortable in their crib, and a parent can sleep in peace only when their baby is comfortable. Both things are co-related. Trust me, after a long day with a newborn everything you want at night is a quiet sleep for 2-3 hours (after your baby will be hungry again and again). Well, now the question arises, what is the best mattress for a newborn baby? You will find a lot of brands in the market of all those who claim to offer ‘safest crib mattress’ for your baby, but it is you who need to select the most comfortable and safest mattress for the crib of the baby you have bought. If you have any questions, like a mom with two children’s experience, this list should have helped you in buying a baby mattress
Choosing safest crib mattress for a baby is a task in which we must spend some time. Children are very fragile and their skeleton is still just forming. That is why it is so important that they rest on firm crib mattresses, that they provide a good base and that they avoid bad postures. The mattress of the image is the Neublanc model and is made entirely in latex. Its cover is breathable so that the baby is always dry and comfortable. Its thickness and firmness will allow the child to sleep peacefully but without postural problems. He will not wake up because he feels uncomfortable.
Since it is a latex mattress, it should not be placed on upholstered bases, but on bed bases that allow perspiration, something very important so that it does not break down. This mattress will last a long time and is perfect for those people who want the best for their child and who think they have another because if they keep it correctly they can take advantage of it without problems.
Viscoelastic crib mattresses
If the latex seems too firm and you fear that it may seem hard to the baby out for the viscoelastic. Although the child weighs very little and will not feel that the mattress is hard, the viscoelastic will always adapt much better to his little body. The mattress of the image is the preeminent model and it is a mattress of high quality that guarantees a great rest. It can be placed on any type of base since it does not need to be ventilated. For your child to rest in the safest environment, these crib mattresses have an antibacterial and mite treatment and also has an anti-stress soy treatment to make it easier for the child to sleep for what it is, a true little angel.
Cushion mattresses with a high-density core
The alternative to latex and viscoelastic mattresses is in high-density core mattresses. These are special for babies and offer firmness and good rest to the smallest of the house. There are many of them in town, you can see decide and select the ones that suit your needs.